Program Round Trip : 29 July – 6 August 2012
(preliminary option for seminar or separate trip or round trip + seminar)
- Starting 29th of July, ending 6th of August
- Day 0: 29th of July arrival in Tirana, staying the night in Hotel Theranda, welcome dinner
- Day 1: leaving from Tirana to Elbasan, visit the Ethnographical museum and Kalaja, the old castle of Scampia, as Elbasan was called in Roman times. Afternoon leaving for Pogradec on the shores of Lake Ohrid. Evening dinner.
- Day 2: Visiting Pogradec free time to have a swim in the lake, evening dinner .
- Day 3: leaving Pogradec for Korça.
- Day 4: Staying the day in Korça, possible excursion outside Korça.
- Day 5: Leaving Korça for the longer but beautiful trip to Përmet.
- Day 6: Excursion to a traditional village near Përmet.
- Day 7: return to Tirana through Tepelenë.
- Day 8: leaving Tirana or continue on seminar.
This roundtrip possibility is designed as optional trip as preliminary to the seminar, but might also be taken as a separate trip.
Participants for just the trip or the roundtrip as preliminary to the seminar need to arrive in Tirana on the 29th of July as leaving for Elbasan will be early morning.
The program is just a global idea of possibilities and can be discussed with participants. We will arrange for live music, dance and folklore wherever we can.
We will stay in more or less traditional well-equipped hotels. The hotels in POgradec and Korça are excellent in this respect. Breakfast, and dinners all included. Lunches at free will, at own costs.
Admission fees for museums and other events included. Where of interest local guides will be hired.
Pricing not yet set, but be prepared for about 700 Euro all in per person, based on double rooms. Travel to and from the Tirana airport will be included.
More information to follow soon.
The trip does not depend on a larger number of participants since expenses are based on individuals. Price will remain the same for almost any acceptable number of participants.
Whatever other plans you consider, we are ready to assist you in whatever way we can.
Arrangements for travel from Albania to Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Italy or Greece including hotel accommodation can be arranged on your behalf.
If you would like to stay longer in Albania, just let us know what you are looking for and we can advise you, arrange for you what you like, without any charges.
We welcome you in Albania and are at your service all the time.